These classes are designed to prepare you quickly for labor and birth. They are meant for women who come late in their pregnancy who do not have time to take a full childbirth education class, but still desire to be educated about their options in childbirth.
- Class 1: Pregnancy physiology, exercises for birth and nutrition
- Class 2: Comfort measures, emotions of birth, hormones of labor and birth
- Class 3: Stages of labor and birth options
- Class 4: Birth complications, gentle cesarean, and creating a birth plan
- Class 5: Postpartum recovery, breastfeeding and emotions of new parenthood
- Class 6: Waterbirth and birthing empowerment